Have you ever wanted a personalized tour of some amazing breweries across the pond? Or wanted to experience the Great British Beer Festival with over 800 cask and real ales?
Well this is your chance!
Eagle Rock Brewery has teamed up with Airwave Travel to present once in a lifetime trips around the world! And the very first will be to tour the birthplace of milds from August 12-19th.
Want to know more?
- Roundtrip flights on United, LAX to London, return from London.
- Exclusive transport by luxury motorcoach with a driver/guide (one man) for 7 days
- Meet and greet service with one group transfer upon arrival and departure at the airport
- Hotel accommodation based on twin bedded rooms with private bath for 6 nights
- Full breakfasts (6)
- Lunches (2)
- Combermere Arms
- Local restaurant in Manchester
- Dinners (5):
- Table d’hôte dinners (3)
- Dinner at the King’s Arms
- Pea & Pie Supper at AllGates Brewery
- Panoramic tour of London City
- Tour of Manchester
- Great British Beer Festival
- Visits and admission fees to:
- Hotel porterage, service charges and government taxes
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and identifying strap
And all of this for just $4000 per person! That’s an entire vacation of beer education, history and enjoyment, PLUS airfare, food, ground transportation and guided tours!
And one lucky member of our staff will take the journey with you as well! To read more information or to purchase your ticket QUICK before it sells out, check out the website here:
We are so freaking excited to plan these beer adventures and hope you’ll travel with us!